Friday, August 18, 2017

Hope & Remembrance: Park Release of Birth-Date Msg Balloons

Kimberly Claire Yates Burleson 1966 - 2017





Addendum: OF COURSE!! Got Phone Call in Middle of Video!!! Totally F*cked It Up!! :-( 
>Ohhhh no can u do it again

Nope!! :-(

>Send what u have... its ok
>It is ok my balloons went into a tree

Turns out phone call that *ruined* my balloon vid was robocall from Breast Cancer Charity seeking donations/monies ($$$) hmmmpf  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

>They must have seen ur balloons 

:-) That makes me feel better! Thx!






My new 'summer bracelet' :-)

Well vid no longer exists. Tried editing but accidentally deleted what I wanted to save yet kept the garbage footage. Am lucky I took 'stills' ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Technology, eh?

Am curious... when editing video shot on yr i-phone do you use standard apple tools or did you download a special program to do it? I *HATE* my phone right now. Much prefer my microsoft tablet or my sm hand-held digital camera for vids. Apple iphones are way *over-rated* in my opinion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  Sorry... I *really* do love my phone :-)



^Addendum II - Screenshots from remaining 1second video ('Balloons in Sky - Kim Memorandum')^ after accidentally deleting good footage & keeping the remaining 'garbage visuals'. Squint hard enuff & you can actually see balloons in blue sky :-)



Hey All - Ok. Went to FLP yesterday. Was able to see Kim's balloon release vid that Leslie sent me. Wow. Good Job. Very Touching. Was *very* surprised to see my balloon msgs included also. Thx for including me too! btw, while @ Richmond-Branch (& hooked-up to internet) got photo of [name redacted] lake-fishing (Conroe?) He looks good & happy :-) don't know whether cause catch seems lg or because he's lost some lbs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  thx for sending pic. Ok. Over/Out.