Warm Spinach Dip in Bread Bowl is a warmed-up version of the traditional spinach dip that is always a crowd-pleaser. Stouffer's Frozen Spinach Soufflé makes it easier than ever to prepare. Serve warm with bread pieces for dipping.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) STOUFFER'S Spinach Souffle, prepared according to package directions
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons (about 3 1/2 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise,
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions,
- 1 pound round bread loaf,
PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
COMBINE spinach soufflé, cream cheese, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and green onions in large bowl.
SLICE top off bread loaf; carefully remove soft bread from inside, leaving 1/2-inch-thick shell. Cut top piece and soft bread into bite-sized pieces. Spoon spinach mixture into shell; sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Wrap loaf in foil, leaving filling exposed.
BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm with bread pieces for dipping.