Saturday, August 16, 2008

call-and-response

I Love You, I Hate You

comment:

August 15th 2008 1:01 PM (23 hours ago) | Posted by: Greg

i hope you get an STD and die you golddigger


original post:

PUSSY FAVORS

Hey this goes out to the guy that likes me and he is married!! Ok, get a clue you are fuckin old and I am not!! Do you think that you and I really can get together and get it started without any money going in my hand!! If you were a real baller you would give me money in my hand and say to me..go ahead and go shopping and get what you want! Don't you think that is what younger girls want...nothing else but money.....and you can keep your old dick to yourself...I don't want that either...maybe you can eat the pussy...maybe depending on how I feel..but just don't scream out your wife's name while your dumb ass is pleasing me!! Truthfully STOP coming at me wanting me to go out with you cause it is not going to happen..if it does it will be on my terms. Sign soon to be counting your money in my hands!

August 14, 2008
Philadelphia Weekly