Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Proposal

>>>>>>>>If you're still interested...
would like to write a (site name edited) entry for next week.

Let me know.

(name withheld)


>>>>>>>I'm interested. Tell me more...


>>>>>>Plan to visit a bar for four days (tues/wed/thurs/fri) and chronicle the free food they have during happy hour. Will list each day's food serving plus drinks (couple of beers etc.) and anything else I find of interest.

after the jump (cont. reading link) will give the recipes for each daily dish.

will be straightforward though "Happy Hour Chronicle" will, I think, be sort of humorous.

Won't have access to a computer till Tues. morning. What do you think? Should we hook up sometime early Tues. afternoon or not. Also, my computer time is limited to only an hour on Sat./Sun. so realistically could e-mail you the written piece Sunday (Monday latest)


>>>>>OK, which bar?


>>>>A bar called The Last Shot on Alleghany in Port Richmond.


>>>OK, go for it. You wanna do the $(edited) deal? You around today?


>>Yeah, that sounds good. won't be able to meet you today nor tomorrow at the library so perhaps we can meet early afternoon either on Thurs. or Fri. Will then start going to the bar on Mon.-Thurs of next week. (like the idea very much of consecutive/cumulative days for an extended period)

Will then hopefully have the piece in for you next Fri. or latest Sat.

All right by you?


>yeah, works for me. Hit me back on Thur. and we'll coordinate a meet-up.